Photo Gallery

Water Damage

Water Damage

A pipe burst in the upstairs of a home in Clinton, Tennessee. Because of the amount of water that came out, it caused the ceiling to fall in. Luckily, the SERVPRO of North Knoxville team was nearby to help. 

Fire in Knoxville, TN

Fire in Knoxville, TN

This is the aftermath of a house fire in Knoxville, TN. There was an electrical issue which cause the home to catch on fire. The customer was on vacation at the time of the fire. 

Laundry Room Growth

Laundry Room Growth

This is the result of a pipe leaking in the wall behind a washing machine. The customer did not know it was leaking until the water started coming up under the floor. The flooring, sub flooring, drywall, and studs were affected. 

Kitchen Fire

Kitchen Fire

This was the result of a kitchen fire in Norris, TN when we arrived on the scene. There was an abundance of soot and smoke damage. We were able to get their kitchen back to habitable conditions very quickly. The customers were gratful and amazed at how fast we worked. 

Ceiling fell through Due to water Damage

Ceiling fell through Due to water Damage

This is a home in Norris, Tn. The customer says that the roof had been leaking and she lives out of town. Before she knew it the ceiling of the bathroom fell through on her rental unit.

Laundry Fire

Laundry Fire

This photo was taken at a local laundry mat in Knoxville, TN. The clothes inside of the dryer caught on fire. Lint had gotten stuck in the dryer and caused a fire to start. 

Ceiling Damage

Ceiling Damage

A pipe had burst in an upstairs bathroom at a home in Knoxville, TN. The professional team at SERVPRO of North Knoxville headed out right away to assist with this issue. It caused quite a bit of damage to the ceiling and floor below. 

Flooded Crawspace

Flooded Crawspace

The crawlspace flooded due to a downspout being positioned in the wrong direction. Children were playing with the downspout and turned it towards the foundation. The homeowners called SERVPRO of North Knoxville to removed the water and get their crawlspace back to dry conditions. 

Growth on Basement Contents

Growth on Basement Contents

A pipe busted in the basement and the homeowners did not notice right away. The contents of the basement were covered in growth. SERVPRO of North Knoxville headed out right way and began taking the contents away to be cleaned.

Storm

Storm

Homeowner called in because the crawlspace under their home was flooded due to a storm that was passing through the area. SERVPRO of North Knoxville came out and had them back to preloss condition in no time. 

Fire

Fire

House caught on fire due to electrical issue. It started in the bedroom. The cause was a faulty electrical outlet. SERVPRO of North Knoxville was called upon to come out and ease the worries of the homeowners. 

Leaking Appliance

Leaking Appliance

This water damage was caused by the fridge leaking. The home owner did not know it was leaking right away so there was damage to the drywall and flooring. SERVPRO of North Knoxville came out and resolved the issue for the client. 

Pipe Burst

Pipe Burst

A pipe burst in the kitchen and caused the crawlspace to become flooded. The ceiling of the crawlspace was heavily water damaged. SERVPRO of North Knoxville ensured that the space was dry and repaired the flooring. 

High Winds

High Winds

High winds took off part of the roof of a shed. A tornado had touched down a few miles from the home. SERVPRO of North Knoxville packed the contents and made a few repairs. . "Like it never even happened."

Water

Water

Water went into crawl space and caused damage to insulation and foundation. The cause of loss was a pipe that had burst in the kitchen. SERVPRO of North Knoxville came to the rescue, "Like it never even happened."

Growth

Growth

A local business called and said they had found a growth on the wall after moving some furniture. SERVPRO of North Knoxville came out and began mitigation right away. "Like it never even happened."

Fallen tree

Fallen tree

An intense storm blew through the area and caused a tree to fall on the home. The homeowner's could not believe the extent of the damage. Along with subcontractors, SERVPRO of North Knoxville were onsite shortly and helped alleviate the worries of the home owners. 

Growth

Growth

This was the aftermath of a bathtub leaking over a long period of time. The client went into the basement to get their Christmas decorations out and noticed the growth. After some repairs, SERVPRO of North Knoxville was able to get them back to preloss condition. "Like it never even happened."

Flooded Basement

Flooded Basement

This photo was taken after a major storm ripped through East Tennessee in April of 2017. A tree fell on the house and the basement flooded. We were able to get the basement dry and back to preloss condition. 

Water in A/C Unit

Water in A/C Unit

Water damage in A/C unit. There was significant damage to other parts of the building as well. We were able to get moisture levels back to normal after a few days of using our drying equipment. 

Fire

Fire

Fire in Boat house at a local Marina. Fire was able to be put out but a few boats were lost. There was some damage to the dock. Along with a few insurance agents, we were able to alleviate the worries of all of those involved. 

Growth in Crawlspace

Growth in Crawlspace

Growth in local crawlspace after kitchen sink had been leaking for a few years. Elderly couple called animal control because they heard kittens under their home. The animal control team informed them that they had bigger issues on their hands. Not to worry, SERVPRO of North KNoxville came out and got them back to preloss condition. 

Growth in Floor

Growth in Floor

Growth in flooring in local restaurant. After taking up some flooring, using some growth cleaning procedures, and doing some minor repairs, we were able to get them back to preloss condition. SERVPRO of North Knoxville. "Like it never even happened."

Carpet Cleaning

Carpet Cleaning

Carpet Cleaning in local insurance office. Due to high traffic, there was staining. The insurance office knew how SERVPRO of North Knoxville always delivers top notch service so they called to schedule a cleaning. We were able to make their carpet look almost new!

Fire

Fire

This homeowner called because his teenagers were playing with matches and caught their shed on fire. Thankfully, nobody was hurt and there was minimal damage. SERVPRO of North Knoxville was bale to save most of the contents inside of the shed. 

 Fire in local Hotel

Fire in local Hotel

Local hotel had a fire that originated in a dryer. The lint in the dryer caught on fire. There was minimal damage due to the staff quickly getting a fire extinguisher. SERVPRO of North Knoxville was called to clean the soot. After some extensive cleaning, it was "Like it never even happened."

Marketing to the community

Marketing to the community

On August 31st, SERVPRO of North Knoxville partnered with the local fire department to be a Presenting Sponsor at the Knoxville Chamber of Commerce's annual Schmoozapalooza. This once a year event was a great opportunity for us to market to other businesses as well as the public at large.

Broken Pipe Under a Home in Knoxville, TN

Broken Pipe Under a Home in Knoxville, TN

This is the major water damage from a pipe leak under a house in Knoxville, TN. There was a large amount of water under the crawl space and on top of the barrier. The customers were very happy as to how "courteous and helpful" our staff was during this ordeal.

Electrical Fire in Oliver Springs, TN

Electrical Fire in Oliver Springs, TN

This is damage from an electrical fire to a home's basement in Oliver Springs. The fire was contained to one bedroom, but smoke was throughout the entire home. Our SERVPRO team was quick to react and help resolve the problem!

Mold Under a Home in Knoxville, TN

Mold Under a Home in Knoxville, TN

Our SERVPRO professionals were called out for a mold remediation. Our team was quick to diagnose the problems and worked hard to get everything resolved for the customer. Our clients couldn't have been more pleased! "Great customer service!"

Soot/Smoke damage after a fire in Knoxville, TN

Soot/Smoke damage after a fire in Knoxville, TN

A house in Knoxville, TN has extensive smoke and soot damage after a kitchen fire. There were multiple rooms that were affected by the fire. Our team was quick to step in and get the job done!

Motel Fire in North Knoxville, TN

Motel Fire in North Knoxville, TN

Here is the major fire damage to a motel in North Knoxville. There was significant damage done to the inner structure of the building. The fire damaged many rooms from top to bottom. Our SERVPRO team went to work and took care of everything!